Dynasty Warriors 6 Discussion Thread

Koei’s Dynasty Warriors game series. Discuss and enjoy!

Re: Dynasty Warriors 6 Discussion Thread

Unread postby Starscream » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:36 pm

Mestre Will wrote:You know that if you press O and keep it press he will attack with normal attack until his mussou bar finish then he will use his "finish musou" don't you?

But to his finish mussou a prety sure you can move to side (i mean rotate him) him while he do that attacks ahead .

Don't quite get you since my DW6 version is for PC! What is O equivalent to? Is it normal attack, charged attack or musou attack? For PC keyboard, O is actually the jump key...

I'm not aware that his true musou can allow side stepping. That's very interesting.
”太慢了。“
Starscream
Decepticon Air Commander

Unread postby Qu Hui » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:38 pm

Starscream wrote:Don't quite get you since my DW6 version is for PC! What is O equivalent to? Is it normal attack, charged attack or musou attack? For PC keyboard, O is actually the jump key...

O on the PS2/PS3 controller is Musou.
My avatar is Roy from Fire Emblem: Binding Blade, as he appears in Fire Emblem: Awakening
Quote of the "Day": "The world always seems brighter when you've just made something that wasn't there before." -Neil Gaiman
Qu Hui
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Mestre Will » Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:13 pm

Well , O like Qu hui say is the musou botton in Ps2/Ps3

as your version is for pc i dont know what botton is for mussou but is the same just hold it and you will attack for a time (in this time you are invencible) and you can walk while the musou.
Knowledge is achieved with time, but Intelligence is born with it or without it. - Mestre Will
Mestre Will
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Hyper90 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:43 pm

hey in the challenge mode, rampage

how many dudes you have killed so far? currently i had 2.5k KOs with zhang fei
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die. " Sima Yi

take a look please
Hyper90
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Starscream » Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:41 pm

Hey guys! Thanks for the tips. Seems like I have executed Musou wrongly all this while! Now with the Musou executed continuously till the bar runs dry, everything seems so different. Aww man, I feel so noob. :lol:

Completed my first ever Chaos mode at Battle of He Fei Castle using (of all the characters) Huang Gai. It could have been someone else... wish I had used Zhou Yu to complete my first Chaos mode victory instead... I blame it on Transformer B. :rangry:
”太慢了。“
Starscream
Decepticon Air Commander

Unread postby Mestre Will » Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:31 pm

OK i fell better know i help.

OW try find Cao cao Horse , the dark king Shadow Runner, he is the best horse for play Chaos mode because he cut the damage you receive by half and also you cant fall from him with enemies attacks 8-) .
Knowledge is achieved with time, but Intelligence is born with it or without it. - Mestre Will
Mestre Will
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby LordCBrasil » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:52 pm

Hey guys! New around this thread!

Is the DW6 for PC or for PS2, because i think i'm going to buy it if it is a PS2 Dynasty Warriors.
-Sleeping Dragon: always prepared, cautious and clever, hard working... a brilliant strategist.-
LordCBrasil
Academic

Unread postby Xu Huang fan » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:41 am

unless your an die hard fan, just wait for DW7.

atleast i say that because i disliked this one
Ding Feng/Sun Shang Xiang is my new one true crack pairing XD (thank you ROT3KXI)
Xu Huang fan
Langzhong

Unread postby Adam » Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:48 am

LordCBrasil wrote:Is the DW6 for PC or for PS2, because i think i'm going to buy it if it is a PS2 Dynasty Warriors.

They released a version for both PC and PS2.
Although I agree with Xu Huang fan, unless yer really into having DW6 or you can't merit spending the extra money for a new game then I'd just wait...I didn't really get into 6 like I had with 5 myself.
-亚当
Adam
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby LordCBrasil » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:51 pm

Xu Huang fan wrote:unless your an die hard fan, just wait for DW7.

atleast i say that because i disliked this one

I heard that the officers will change his weapons... I wonder if this is good or bad...

Adam wrote:They released a version for both PC and PS2.
Although I agree with Xu Huang fan, unless yer really into having DW6 or you can't merit spending the extra money for a new game then I'd just wait...I didn't really get into 6 like I had with 5 myself.

I really love dw5 and the empires version too. Also, in my country(Brazil), the game is R$2,50(Not dollars!)

I'm just afraid the man who sells games to me don't have the sixth Dynasty Warriors :cry:
-Sleeping Dragon: always prepared, cautious and clever, hard working... a brilliant strategist.-
LordCBrasil
Academic

PreviousNext

Return to Dynasty Warriors Training