Dynasty Warriors 4 Discussion Thread

Koei’s Dynasty Warriors game series. Discuss and enjoy!

Re: Dynasty Warriors 4 Discussion Thread

Unread postby Sang » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:46 pm

Human5 wrote:Thanks Stallion fury, and sang. I developed the Dragon bodyguard, and got lvl20 tiger amulet. :D

Please tell me your bodyguards build? And if you don’t mind, can you tell me their stats? Mine has a very high HP, almost max Attack and max Defense and their Musou are pretty high.
Gao Shun & Cheng Lian, you have my prayers!

Sun Tzu: “Knows thy enemy, knows thyself and victory is never in doubt, not in a hundred battles.”

Sun Tzu: “A vanquished state cannot be revived; the dead cannot be brought back to life.”
Sang
Changshi

Unread postby Human5 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:51 pm

Sang wrote:
Human5 wrote:Thanks Stallion fury, and sang. I developed the Dragon bodyguard, and got lvl20 tiger amulet. :D

Please tell me your bodyguards build? And if you don’t mind, can you tell me their stats? Mine has a very high HP, almost max Attack and max Defense and their Musou are pretty high.

Very High HP, almost MAX def, High Musou, Very high Attack. I used some instructions from the walk-throughs in KMA.

What I equipped:
Bow till level 7
Pike till level 13
Sword till level 20
Human5
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Sang » Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:20 am

Human5 wrote:Very High HP, almost MAX def, High Musou, Very high Attack. I used some instructions from the walk-throughs in KMA.

What I equipped:
Bow till level 7
Pike till level 13
Sword till level 20

Oh wow. Nice build. What is their element attack? Mine is Vorpal element.

Sun Tzu: “Knows thy enemy, knows thyself and victory is never in doubt, not in a hundred battles.”

Sun Tzu: “A vanquished state cannot be revived; the dead cannot be brought back to life.”
Sang
Changshi

Unread postby Human5 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:22 am

Sang wrote:
Human5 wrote:Very High HP, almost MAX def, High Musou, Very high Attack. I used some instructions from the walk-throughs in KMA.

What I equipped:
Bow till level 7
Pike till level 13
Sword till level 20

Their title is Dragon, so their element is Vorpal. I hope they will be invincible with the Bodyguard Manual when I use Zhuge Liang on the Nanman Campaign.
Human5
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Sang » Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:28 am

Human5 wrote:
Sang wrote:

What I equipped:
Bow till level 7
Pike till level 13
Sword till level 20

Their title is Dragon, so their element is Vorpal. I hope they will be invincible with the Bodyguard Manual when I use Zhuge Liang on the Nanman Campaign.

Oh, right, right. I forgot about that. With the build you have, they should be able to survive in Nanman Campaign. Mine survived.

This is the build I had for them.

Bow level 1 to 8
Pike level 8 to 16
Spear level 16 to 17
Sword level 17 to 20

With this build, mine survived any stages.

Sang
Changshi

Unread postby Sang » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:18 pm

Sorry for double posting.

How do I capture Zhang Ren in the Battle of Luo Castle? I lured him to the bridge and destroyed it. He tries to escape, but I defeated him before he had the chance. A message said: “Zhang Ren has been capture successfully”. But he doesn’t appear in any battles after that. Did I do something wrong?

Sang
Changshi

Unread postby Stallion Fury » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:54 pm

He's just a prisoner of war, not converted. You did capture him if it says you did, but I don't think he appears in stages as a Shu warrior.
Stallion Fury
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Edge » Tue May 07, 2013 1:29 am

Last edited by Edge on Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Edge
Tyro

Unread postby Gurochu » Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:12 am

Of course I figure out about bodyguard building just as mine hit level 20. They have really high attack though so I guess that's good.

To find items I usually use Lu Bu on Xu Chang Liu Beis forces on hard. But I reaaaally hate that battle because of constantly babysitting Bei so I think I'm gonna max him out and get items with him there. I don't really know the best battle to raise health and musou though.
wow
Gurochu
Tyro

Previous

Return to Dynasty Warriors Training