Favorite Musou

Koei’s Dynasty Warriors game series. Discuss and enjoy!

Unread postby LittleDragonZ » Mon May 21, 2007 12:12 pm

Darkest Legacy wrote:If they did that, people might feel sympathy for the evil Lu Bu, Lu Bu is meant to be this tonk, strong ass guy who can kill everyone, dont want KOEIto soften him up, it might be good tho.

No, it would suck if they softened him up. And I've never cared for his personality anyway. As all I want is for him to be the strongest opponent during that single stage, Hu Lao Gate, and thats it. So I don't even feel the slightest unease if his story was poorly done, just as long as they don't make him much weaker then he is at Hu Lao Gate.

This is why he is poorly done in Dynasty Warriors 5, because he is too easy to beat. So they need to improve his AI dramatically and make it like it use to be.
Behold the spear of Little Dragon!
LittleDragonZ
Scholar

Unread postby Mitsunari » Tue May 22, 2007 2:49 pm

Can't remember if I voted before, but I'm plumping for Pang Tong's musou, purely on it's duration and destructive power.

Zhou Tai's isn't bad; not enough range though. Jiang Wei's is another favourite of mine; awesome!
''Even through the darkest of days, this fire burns, always...''
Mitsunari
Akaoni of the Red Fire Unit

Location: Facing the hoardes of Darkness, with a sword in my hand and a fire in my heart...

Unread postby Ricky » Wed May 30, 2007 8:16 pm

Pang Tong's musou look's cool but Im not sure what's that Blue Stuff.
First upload.
All hail to the lord!

Huo Hu
Ricky
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Skode » Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:13 pm

Zuo Ci has the best as it hurts officers without knocking them away for serious damage, is moblie while doing so and finishes with an area clearing thunder storm. I like Gan Nings as well, it simply must be the strongest attack that there is in the game whilst getting you out of bother in a flash.
Skode
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Previous

Return to Dynasty Warriors Training