Which is ur favorite kingdom to kill!

Koei’s Dynasty Warriors game series. Discuss and enjoy!

Love killing which kingdom

Wu
35%
Wei
42%
Shu
23%

Total votes : 86

Unread postby Mei » Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:18 pm

Luckily I don't play on Chaos mode! I'm a wimp and hate to lose!
Mei
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Shadowlink » Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:19 pm

ahah I wish she played dw5 empires when the 3 brothers are around even in normal mode without your items guan yu and zhang fei can rip you apart :D Yum
Shadowlink
Langzhong

Unread postby Darkest Legacy » Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:22 pm

Yep, then Zhang Fei will drink your blood (thinking it was red wine ofcourse!!!), The three brothers are great.
If it werent for the three brothers, Liu Bei may have just died in YT rebellions, also unlike Cao Cao and Sun Jian Liu Bei was once a soldier, plain and simple, with his two brothers.
Darkest Legacy
Banned

Unread postby Mei » Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:34 pm

Darkest Legacy wrote:Yep, then Zhang Fei will drink your blood (thinking it was red wine ofcourse!!!), The three brothers are great.
If it werent for the three brothers, Liu Bei may have just died in YT rebellions, also unlike Cao Cao and Sun Jian Liu Bei was once a soldier, plain and simple, with his two brothers.

Hang on a sec! I thought you said in a previous topic (Most needed costume change in DW6) Cao Cao was a cavalry general?
Sun Jian was also a subordinate of Yuan Shu and had fame before YT for his militarial prowess.
Cao Cao and Sun Jian had a lot more experience over Liu Bei.
I am not disputing the fact that Liu Bei is formidable when accompanied by his brothers; however, in the game you rarely face all three at the same time, if ever.
Mei
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Shadowlink » Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:37 pm

Mei Mei Mei oh you. You should read Liu Bei bio. Let's not get into this? just believe him okay? All 3 rulers seem their share of battles trust me on this okay? You only face thme in the beginning or in Empires and they are not tough unless you play empires in the beginning
Shadowlink
Langzhong

Unread postby Darkest Legacy » Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:39 pm

Huh, what, huh, what???
Well Cao Cao was a cavalry general, lets underline general (i wont cause evertime i underline somthing it doesnt underline), Generals really fight with their soldiers and usually just tell their soldiers how to fight.
Sun Jian was also a general.
Liu Bei was a frontline soldier so he got the most action, Cao Cao and Sun Jian did get a lot of action tho, but not as much as Liu Bei is the chances.
As for the three brothers, you obviously havent played against Liu Bei for a long time, fight him for too long and Guan Yu and Zhang Fei appear behind you, cutting you down, then your dead. On Chaos he himself is a challenge, but if you dont take him out too fast Guan Yu and Zhang Fei will get to you also, and they are much stronger and harder then Liu Bei, so you end up fighting three very powerful enemies!
Darkest Legacy
Banned

Unread postby Mei » Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:05 pm

Right, as I have said on numerous occasions, this is my OPINION, and by no means am I telling you your views are wrong. I have my own perspective on ROTK and the game, and usually voice it. However, and I do appreciate you discussing your disagreement with me, but my mind will not be changed.
I am not disputing the fact that Liu Bei was a soldier. I am not disagreeing that the three brothers were formidable. However, I am saying that, in light of what I have learned and know, Liu Bei was not the greatest man in the world, and certainly the three brothers were not the best fighters of The Three Kingdoms Era. I also think that they are not that scary in the games, which states I have a different fighting style.

I am glad you have chosen to disagree with me, it has been good to flex my weary brain after an incredibly dull day stuck in a supermarket inducting over-compliant trainees! It is refreshing to have people disagree with me for once! :lol:
Mei
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Darkest Legacy » Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:08 pm

Lol, that must be boring, (PS i was offered a bouncer job, should i take it, £400 per day, part time, 3 ays a weak, from 12pm to 2am).
Well, the three brothers are better then no brothers, if it werent for the three bros Liu Bei wouldnt have even created Shu.
Darkest Legacy
Banned

Unread postby Shadowlink » Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:16 pm

Man fightning against Liu Bei in Yiling as SSX is hard becuase he pushes you around does jump charge and dashes around :lol:
Shadowlink
Langzhong

Unread postby Darkest Legacy » Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:18 pm

Play it on Chaos and its much harder. On Chaos he never stas infront of you to let you attack him, he never lets you UP to let you attack him!!!
Darkest Legacy
Banned

PreviousNext

Return to Dynasty Warriors Training