Which is ur favorite kingdom to kill!

Koei’s Dynasty Warriors game series. Discuss and enjoy!

Love killing which kingdom

Wu
35%
Wei
42%
Shu
23%

Total votes : 86

Unread postby Darkest Legacy » Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:23 am

My least favourite kingdom would be Wu, since there are only 5 uys who are good, in this order:
-Zhou Tai
-Sun Ce
-Zhou Yu
-Gan Ning
-Huang Gai

Anyways sorry for going off topic, so there the kingdom i like killing the most, by the way i dont like killing Sun Jian and Shang Xiang.

The reason i dony really like beating Wei and Shu is because Wei has a lot of honorable people, Shu has even more honorable people, especially Guan Yu. Also Liu Bei is just someone i dont like killing, Virtue is somthing we do not have, which we should, he has it, lucky bastard!!
Darkest Legacy
Banned

Unread postby Rhiannon » Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:03 pm

Wu, of course. Waterworld good for nothings.
"For us to have self-esteem is truly an act of revolution and our revolution is long overdue."
— Margaret Cho
Rhiannon
Joy & Oblivion
Joy & Oblivion

Unread postby Me I'm Not » Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:56 pm

Wu, my least favorite kingdom.
Me I'm Not
Student

Unread postby Green Politico » Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:18 am

Wei, no doubt. I just don't like using them. Plus, they all seem like jerks. They're pretty cocky.
Green Politico
Apprentice

Unread postby Darkest Legacy » Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:21 am

Wei arent that cocky, they just all look for the same thing, some sort of power, Sima wants control over Cao's position, Zhang Liao wants to be greatest warrior, so does Xu Huang, the only exceptions are probably Xu Zhu, Zhang He, and Zhen Ji, unless beuty counts as a sort of power then take Zhang He out. Well I like killing Wu.
Darkest Legacy
Banned

Unread postby Green Politico » Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:43 pm

By cocky I just meant in their opening lines just seem like "Me, me, MEE!" Hahaha, you know what I mean?
Last edited by Green Politico on Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Green Politico
Apprentice

Unread postby Darkest Legacy » Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:18 pm

Yeah i do, and that is true, but then again, Wei probably played the largest part in the Three Kingdoms, but since Shu have been empshasized in RTK and so has Wu, Shu and Wu's importance has grown too much. Shu was not all that it seemed to be, virtue was the thing that lead to their rise and Yi Ling was their downfall, which is cool but then again, Shu was defeated simply due to Liu bei's stupidity, and not listening to his generals. He was killed simply because the forest nearby was filled with dry dust, and old dry trees, which were eas to burn, and immediatly the forest set alight, leading to the downfall of his army, any who tried to escape where shot by Wu archers, on the walls of Yi Ling, Liu Bei then retreated to Bai Di Chen where he died of wounds, now a historicla city (been there, its real cool, however, its only a bunch of temples). Stupid downfall, but still how ROTK emphasized it made Shu a great empire. Wu on the other hand has been emphasized by a youthful army, which is why so many love them. Wu was not like that, in truth it did have a youthul set, but still there ways of fighting wasnt so good, infact a chinese man told me (in english) that they were powerful through Sheer numbers. Wei have been given this view simply because the writer described Cao as a villain, somthing which he was not, or else there would have been no way he could have reached out to so many, Liu Bei's respect, his sworn enemy, Guan Yu's respect, his powerful enemy, and his own armies respect, how did he gain Zhang He, a firend of Yuan Shao himself, to turn against Shao, how about Zhen Ji it was nothing to do with Cao Pi, Cao Pi told his father to capture her for him, he did, and then Cao Cao earned her respect, which is why she joined him and married Cao Pi happily. As for Wei they had the most powerful army, not to do with numbers but to do with skills, Qinzhou Elite werent so powerful as Yellow Turbans, but Cao Cao nurtured them and turned them to an unstopabble army.
Let just shorten this, Wei is not as it seems in the game, but in the game you are totally right, Wei are rubbish, and all have the same wants and dont wants, along with the same style of attitude, as you said "MEMEME", Zhang Liao as many of you would think doesnt count, but he does, what about that "I want to be the greatest warrior, I will do this, I am this, I wanna be this" you get the idea, then again many other characters are like this. Anyways Wu is my favourite to kill.
Darkest Legacy
Banned

Unread postby Mei » Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:05 pm

Shu!
I hate killing Zhao Yun, but anyone else I haven't got a problem with! In fact, I take great joy in knocking their overtly benevolent butts on the ground, and hearing their death rattles!
Seriously though, I am less bothered when I fight against Shu, and I find their characters easier to overcome than Wu or Wei.
Mei
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Shadowlink » Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:09 pm

Mei wrote:Shu!
I hate killing Zhao Yun, but anyone else I haven't got a problem with! In fact, I take great joy in knocking their overtly benevolent butts on the ground, and hearing their death rattles!
Seriously though, I am less bothered when I fight against Shu, and I find their characters easier to overcome than Wu or Wei.
:lol: You should see me play as Guan Yu in Fan castle and Liu Bei in Yiling chaos mode True musou Screaming along their True musou lines "ROAR BLUE DRAGON" "FOR MY BROTHERS!" LOL "FOR MY BROTHERS!""FOR MY BROTHERS!""FOR MY BROTHERS!". Damn I use alot of True musou... My emotions is pour into that stage like Liu Bei and Guan Yu. But now Im okay with wu. I hate killing Sun Ce. Oh Wait Sun ce never fought against Shu :lol: then that means everyone esle I can kill. I take great joy in killing lu xun, lu meng and Sun Quan. Stratch Sun Quan and Lu xun out now =/. Really? With Shu generals I wait for Wu to come and they are alot easier to kill than Wei's Pang De, Cao Ren, and Xu huang
Shadowlink
Langzhong

Unread postby Darkest Legacy » Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:16 pm

NO WAY!!! Shu have the strongest generals to defeat on chaos, they have Guan Yu, Zhang Fei (he keeps using C4 surprisingly), Zhuge Liang (if he ever does his mousu its a simply result, your dead), Ma Chao (GET HIM OF HIS HORSE!!), Zhou Yun (if he does his mousu your dead, if he corners you, your dead, if you give him any advantage your dead), Jiang Wei (his attacks dont let you up to even attack him), Wei Yan (always on the floor, hard to ever hit him), Yue Ying (the most powerful women character in the game, a women version of Zhou Yun), Liu Bei (yes even Liu Bei is hard in Chaos mode), Huang Zhon (his archer wont even let you near him), Well everyone in Shu is hard on Chaos.
No one except Zhou Tai, Huang Gai, Gan Ning, Ling Tong (this bastard is annoying), Sun Ce and Sun Jian are hard in Wu.
Wei also has many powerful generals, but not all are powerful, Shu is way harder.
Darkest Legacy
Banned

PreviousNext

Return to Dynasty Warriors Training