Which is ur favorite kingdom to kill!

Koei’s Dynasty Warriors game series. Discuss and enjoy!

Love killing which kingdom

Wu
35%
Wei
42%
Shu
23%

Total votes : 86

Unread postby WeiYan of Shu 77 » Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:26 pm

Taishi CI of Wu wrote:Wu is fun to kill because people get anoyed with the fire attacks and because they just can't admit that Wu is better than them. Wei gets votes because cao cao was power hungry and powerfull.

Wu was better then Shu i will give you that, And i must admit that i do like killing Peasents in the masses. But to me Shu just has cooler generals and nothing (besides Lui Bei and his peasents) is annoying about them. I mean Wu has tons of Fun people to Kill, Zhou Yu, SSX, the 2 Qiaos, Sun Quan, Gan Ning ( "i cant hear the bells anymore"), Sun Ce (" I feel a little light headed") and Lu Xun ( i mean come on he looks like and sounds like he is like 13 :lol: )
Huang Zhong: Are you calling me old?!
Wei Yan: ...Yes.
Huang Zhong: Liu Bei! I demand you kill him!
Liu Bei: Well it's... true...
WeiYan of Shu 77
Academic

Unread postby chunkyleechong » Fri Mar 18, 2005 11:16 pm

I voted Wu. I hate killing Shu 'cause my favorite character is their leader.
"Only wisdom and virtue can truly win men's devotion" - Liu Bei
chunkyleechong
Student

Unread postby Generic Wu Soldier » Sat Mar 19, 2005 12:39 am

I hate you all! :P

There's nothing so satisfying as putting down Cao Cao, unless it's laying the smack on Sima Yi.
Generic Wu Soldier
Initiate

Unread postby Ma Chao's Rage » Fri Apr 22, 2005 7:12 pm

I thought this was for who you liked at first glance, but when I figured out it was who you liked killing the most then I decided that it definitely had to be Wei. I just don't like Cao Cao. The only guy on Wei that I like is Xiahou Dun. <-- He's pretty cool 8-) .
What if everything is an illusion and nothing exists? In that case, I definitely overpaid for my carpet.
Ma Chao's Rage
Academic

Unread postby Big J » Fri Apr 22, 2005 7:24 pm

I always like bee surrounded by Zhang Fei, Zhao Yun and Guan Yu and teaching them a lesson or 2! 8-)
Big J
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Sun Ce rulz » Sat Apr 23, 2005 6:19 am

I like Killing Shu too, you just cannot resisit those peasents even though they know that they cannot beat you, they still try it is some what funny.

[/quote] (S)he who askes a question is a fool for a moment. (S)he who doesn't ask a question is a fool forever.
Sun Ce rulz
Assistant

Unread postby jonathanyu » Sat Apr 23, 2005 1:08 pm

I just like killing Wei, i really hate Zhang He, Dian Wei, and especially Xiahou Yuan, man i hate that guy
jonathanyu
Assistant

Unread postby YourWorstNightmare » Sun Apr 24, 2005 4:40 am

Since I kinda guess I'm a Wuist, I don't really like to kill them. At the same time I really like Wei's power and reason for fighting. But at the same time I really enjoy killing all of Shu's little peasents and Liu Bei every time I see him. I would like to say that all of you who want to kill Wu for having the best generals, you suck. I win. :twisted:
YourWorstNightmare
Apprentice

Location: Bounceing off the heads of Shu, Wei, and betrayers of Wu in DW5

Unread postby GenFusha » Sun Apr 24, 2005 2:29 pm

Ah, a small band of anti-Wu dogs eh? Let us form a coalition to stamp out
these pyromaniacal, pretty boy, pedophiles!
-If there is one way I'd wanna be remembered, its for passion, for enthusiam- Conservation is my job, my life, my whole personna!*grin*-

--Steve Irwin.

1962-2006

Husband, Father, Hero, Legend. *salutes*
GenFusha
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Kevin » Sun Apr 24, 2005 6:01 pm

I'm gonna judge this by DW5 stages. I hate playing Yi Ling on the Wu side but it's okay on the Shu side, because I always stop the fire attack. I like Wu Zhang on both sides, Fan Castle is boring on any side that's not Shu, and Bai Di Castle I hate with a passion on Wu side... stupid Xing Cai with her "road for dead men only." I love He Fei Castle (new) on both sides, and He Fei is good on Wu (had a bad experience on Wei with Xu Huang.. the bridge ploy failed, Zhang Liao died, and Cao Cao kept almost getting killed by regular soldiers because he had 0 morale.

Overall, I'd say I like killing Wei.
I apologize in advance for being obscenely sexy.
Kevin
Sage

PreviousNext

Return to Dynasty Warriors Training