Dynasty Warriors 9

Koei’s Dynasty Warriors game series. Discuss and enjoy!

Re: Dynasty Warriors 9

Unread postby LiuBeiwasGreat » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:33 am

Be careful about going to many areas, burning out is a real possibility if you go to too many places too quickly.
I guess if you are only playing the starter edition without having access to multiple chapters it isn't too bad but you might want to check out another chapter with another character. If you hit every area with Cao Cao it will probably get you to not do much with any other character :P
"If you can't drink a lobbyist's whiskey, take his money, sleep with his women and still vote against him in the morning, you don't belong in politics."
LiuBeiwasGreat
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Dong Zhou » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:00 pm

True. My concern though is, I'm aware there is character related stuff hidden on maps and if I don't go to every city, will I miss something Cao Cao related or will they keep those only in the blue cities?
“You, are a rebellious son who abandoned his father. You are a cruel brigand who murdered his lord. How can Heaven and Earth put up with you for long? And unless you die soon, how can you face the sight of men?”
Dong Zhou
A-Dou
A-Dou

Location: "Now we must die. May Your Majesty maintain yourself"

Unread postby LiuBeiwasGreat » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:21 pm

Dong Zhou wrote:True. My concern though is, I'm aware there is character related stuff hidden on maps and if I don't go to every city, will I miss something Cao Cao related or will they keep those only in the blue cities?

There may be a few minor lines spoken that are specific to him but nothing major. The main story-lines are the big character driven sequences.
"If you can't drink a lobbyist's whiskey, take his money, sleep with his women and still vote against him in the morning, you don't belong in politics."
LiuBeiwasGreat
Scholar of Shen Zhou

Unread postby Dong Zhou » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:31 am

Yeah next time I may just do areas the battle quests send me in and the big major cities like Chang An as I suspect those will be areas I can meet figures or any "Cao Cao rescue Cai Yan" quest would be in
“You, are a rebellious son who abandoned his father. You are a cruel brigand who murdered his lord. How can Heaven and Earth put up with you for long? And unless you die soon, how can you face the sight of men?”
Dong Zhou
A-Dou
A-Dou

Location: "Now we must die. May Your Majesty maintain yourself"

Previous

Return to Dynasty Warriors Training