Dynasty Warriors 9 Announced!

Koei’s Dynasty Warriors game series. Discuss and enjoy!

Re: Dynasty Warriors 9 Announced!

Unread postby Dong Zhou » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:24 pm

Thanks to AC, when Cao Xiu climbed that tower all I could think off was "does this unlock the map?", I'm glad to see archery is back and I liked the grappling up the siege tower

Site has section on horses (I refuse to buy Red Hare unless with Lu Bu or Guan Yu) and scrolls
“You, are a rebellious son who abandoned his father. You are a cruel brigand who murdered his lord. How can Heaven and Earth put up with you for long? And unless you die soon, how can you face the sight of men?”
Dong Zhou
A-Dou
A-Dou

Location: "Now we must die. May Your Majesty maintain yourself"

Unread postby Jia Nanfeng » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:36 pm

I was taken aback when I saw Red Hare being all normal looking. Then I remembered horses with flames for a mane and tail don’t actually exist.
Jia Nanfeng
Apprentice

Unread postby DaoLunOfShiji » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:27 pm

Dong Zhou wrote:Thanks to AC, when Cao Xiu climbed that tower all I could think off was "does this unlock the map?", I'm glad to see archery is back and I liked the grappling up the siege tower

Site has section on horses (I refuse to buy Red Hare unless with Lu Bu or Guan Yu) and scrolls

Cao Xiu is a Templar, confirmed.
"Since our eternal parting will come in a few days, I write this in a passion, to reveal my heart and to bid farewell to you, my prince."
DaoLunOfShiji
Apprentice

Unread postby Dong Zhou » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:06 pm

Site has segment on exploring (after reading about the watchtowers, I'm wishing we could dive off them) and gathering materials for crafting

Koei has translated the overview video that got posted earlier. Two lines of dubbed dialogue which is not a good advert for the new VA's
“You, are a rebellious son who abandoned his father. You are a cruel brigand who murdered his lord. How can Heaven and Earth put up with you for long? And unless you die soon, how can you face the sight of men?”
Dong Zhou
A-Dou
A-Dou

Location: "Now we must die. May Your Majesty maintain yourself"

Previous

Return to Dynasty Warriors Training